When Buying Your Jewelry at Jewelry Buyers Dallas
Jewelry Buyers Dallas are diamond buyers and fine jewelry buyers based in the Dallas, Texas. While we serve the surrounding metroplex, we also serve dealers and jewelers worldwide with loose diamonds at wholesale prices. Our large selection loose diamond shapes include (but are not limited to), round brilliant, emerald, princess, radiant, oval, cushion, marquise, pear and unusual shapes. We can manufacture any shape and type of diamond you might desire. We also specialize in buying and selling estate jewelry. For the best deals please feel free to call or e-mail us and we will be happy to fill your diamond jewelry and custom needs.
Diamond Buying Guide
Here are some steps you should take before buying a diamond:
- Understanding the 4C’s, along with guidance from a trusted dealer, will give you confidence in your jewelry selling / jewelry buying process.
- Consider only certified diamonds by independent laboratories like GIA or EGL .
- Only buy loose diamonds before they’ve been mounted. The 4 C’s cannot be properly determined when a diamond is already in a setting.
- Never compromise on the cut. As arguably one of the most important factors in a diamond, Cut determines brilliance in a diamond.
- Fluorescence – High quality stones will have little to no fluorescence.
- Be aware of treated diamonds – Clarity or color enhanced or drilled diamonds.
- Avoid “Sales” and other gimmicks.
- Know the sellers upgrade policy .
We are located in an office building at 5757 Alpha Rd #605 Dallas, TX 75240.
CALL US at 972-726-9933 to make an in-person appointment.
You can also TEXT US at 469-662-8688 with a photo & detailed information about the jewelry item you’d like to sell.
Feel free to stop by and visit us during normal business hours.
We are always available to answer all of your jewelry buying questions and concerns!